Welcome to Slack!
Slack is a real time messaging and file sharing service online to help connect our Selladon community.
We are dedicated to building a robust community of Ceramic Artists and Potters, so along with being an approved seller on Selladon.com, you also receive an invitation to Slack.com. Slack is free to use.
Participating in Slack is a completely optional part of being a Seller on Selladon.com and totally free to use. You will receive an email invitation to Slack.com after you have become an approved Seller, click the link to register with Slack.com and then you can enjoy an online messaging forum for you and your fellow artists to discuss ceramics, selling tactics or just enjoy bouncing ideas around with the Seller Community.
Along with being able to communicate with other Ceramic Artists and Potters, you will also be able to message the dedicated and passionate members of our team here at Selladon.com.
How to use Sack:
- Sign in to your Selladon.com account
- From the Menu Bar select Seller's Lounge. Use the drop down menu to select "Slack (Seller Community Room)". This will take you to Slack and you can log in using your Slack user name and password you selected when you registered with Slack.
- When you have logged in, you can message members of Selladon on Slack by choosing to message an individual person or you can join in on any community conversation happening on Slack.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online as you would treat them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other Sellers.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
- Please keep all conversation on pottery, the ceramic arts, selling and buying tactics, methods, tools, and other topics related to pottery and the ceramic arts business. Any conversations deemed outside of the topics will be reviewed by the moderators of Selladon on Slack.
- Please do not: Make personal attacks on other community members, Use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others, Post prejudiced comments or profanity, Bully or make inflammatory remarks to other community members, discuss anything involving illegal activities.
- Protect your personal information. Please refrain from posting personal information about yourself. This information includes personal telephone number, home address, banking information, etc...
- Do not engage in illegal file sharing
- You must be 18 years old to use Selladon on Slack. If you are under 18 years old you must be under the direct supervision of an adult while using Selladon on Slack.
- You must adhere to Selladon's and Slack's terms of service while using Selladon on Slack.
- Our team at Selldaon will moderate all conversations on Slack but as we grow as a community we will not be able to moderate every interaction on Slack. Please contact us by direct messaging Sean or Georgia on Slack or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely.
Slack is super easy to use and even has an App you can download on to your smart phone so you can stay update with the community while you are in your studio!
Apple App Store:
Google Play Store: